Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Double Up Progress Report #3


Lately I haven't worked on much except the final project for the ANG Master Needle Artist program, which I can't show you. But this week I decided I needed a little diversion from that each day so I decided to work on something else for an hour or so every day. This week I worked on Double Up. I know some of you are going to take this class at Seminar - you will enjoy it! I was in the Pilot Class, but I am doing a very different color way from what will be taught at Seminar. But you can at least see the stitches! I almost have one quarter finished, which I need to do for Ro within the next couple of weeks, in case I find any errors in the directions. This is a gorgeous piece, with lots of fun & challenging stitches.

2 comments:

Love to Stitch 99 said...

The design is beautiful and so are your colors :-)

Pierrette =^..^=

NCPat said...

This is gorgeous!