Thursday, November 19, 2009

BARGELLO CHRISTMAS ORNAMENTS


Here is the third design I am offering for sale, and still in time for Christmas!

The Bargello Christmas Ornaments are Beginner level Bargello designs.
The pattern includes complete instructions and full-color charts.
The finished sizes for these ornaments on 18-count canvas are: Bell 3-7/8" x 3-7/8", Drum 3-1/8" x 3-3/8", Stocking 4-1/8" x 3-5/8".

This pattern is available as a .pdf download or printed & mailed.
Please email me for pricing and ordering information at lizboatay@hotmail.com

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are really cute and will stitch up quickly. I especially like the bell.

Possibilities, Etc. said...

I really like those - very imaginative!! I especially like the mini-sock. These would be great for any level of bargello stitcher