Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Queen Anne's Lace


Although I missed the first class, I have a good start on Queen Anne's Lace. This is a new Ro Pace design and she will be teaching it at this year's Seminar in Columbus. This picture shows Ro's finished piece.









Naturally I changed the colors. Actually, this project has several different colorways in the class and it will be great fun to see how they all turn out. Here is my progress so far. These Jessica variations are fun and not too hard to do. I actually have all of the lighter blue Diamond Jessica's finished, but I'm just showing you the one quarter.

2 comments:

Possibilities, Etc. said...

My favorite colors! This is so pretty - but something I'd rather watch than do. Please show it often!

Tatkis said...

It would be very nice design with your colors, so fresh! :)