Friday, September 9, 2011

Stars For a New Millenium, Progress #6

Eva Marie Saint is finished.  This is my least favorite square so far.  When it was finished, I though it looked really bland & blah, so I added some backstitching in copper metallic along the lines of the center "star".  That helped a little.  I didn't quite finish the sashing around it.  These pictures aren't as good as usual cause I didn't bring the "good" camera along to Reno.  I just have the old little one & it sure doesn't take as good pictures!

Anyway, here is progress so far:

Be sure to look at Jan's progress as well.  It is so fun to see the differences!

1 comment:

threadmedley said...

The Kreinik outlining looks very good and helps make the center stand out a little more. The project on the whole is really looking wonderful. You know I love your colors.