Tuesday, August 7, 2012

STASH DISPOSAL

Hi all,  I am helping a friend clean out her stash.  I will be offering her items on eBay soon, but thought I would first see if any of you are interested.  No auction, first come, first served. 
I have:
Rainbow Linen, pretty much a full set
Presencia Finca Sample Packs, #12 and #16, there are six 5gram balls in each pack
Neon Rays on a spool.  230 yds of lavendar & about 50 yds of blue
A Daylight Flexilens mini-clip magnifier
Zweigart Canvas, 18-count, Ecru glitter, white glitter, pale gray
Zweigart Congress Cloth, may be Sandstone, but looks darker to me

If you are interested, email me at lizboatay at hotmail dot com and I will email you a full list of colors, quantities and prices.  Prices do NOT include shipping.  Shipping and taxes (if Nevada) will be added.

No comments: