Sunday, September 2, 2012

Marta Mask Progress #2

Surprise!  I pulled out the Marta Mask last week and finished the face.  I hadn't worked on her for a while and was pleased to see that all of the Criss Cross Hungarian was finished.  All I had to do was fill in the spaces with cross stitches.  I used a silver Kreinik #8 braid.

I don't know what section I'll do next.  Maybe the "scarf" & ribbon at the bottom:  I have to do some research about layering stitches with Flair.  I think that would give it a light & filmy look.

2 comments:

Jan said...

She's look gorgeous! Great choices for the stitches.

Lara said...

wow, i love this! beautiful beautiful work!!