As you can see, I have made a lot of progress on Illusions since last week. I really want to get this finished!
You can see that I completed the "cubes" that almost appear to be shooting out. There are 3 more cubes to do, but they use different stitches. I'm hoping to at least get those done this week. Then there are the Crescents in the corners and the 2 blank triangular areas that show top & bottom. I also need to outline most of the areas. That was supposed to be done first, but I just basted instead. Then I will have to decide if I want to fill in the largest open areas and with what!
In case you didn't know, this piece is designed to be worked entirely in Pearl Cotton, but I added some metallics.