Illusions by Ro Pace is finished at last. Because my colors are dark & there's a lot of contrast between threads & canvas, I decided to fill in lots of the open canvas with 4-way Continental using one strand of floss.
I also added some tiny Crescents around the Double Fans which really helped to eliminate the large blank areas. That section was also "off" on my piece, due to a counting error, and so I added an extra row of the braid, which hardly shows cause the outlining long stitch nearly covers it.
Finally, I added a row of Outline Stitch, with one strand of floss, all the way around to square off the inner edge of the border.
Ta Da! Finished!