As you can see, I have made considerable progress on Transitions. Column 1 is now complete and Column 2 nearly so. I'm hoping to have it finished by the end of next week.
This is the most Mad of the Mad Miters I have done! So far I have used many different colors of Watercolours and Silk & Ivory, with just a few metallics for accent. The metallics don't show up very well in the photo.
Once everything else is complete, I will fill in the areas I have left blank. I will probably use decorative stitches, possibly some Hilton stitches if I can find the right ones for the spaces in question.
Update: As described in previous post, I have used Method #2 (equal quadrants) in the section to the left of the large diamond, and a little below it. The orange-y color shows it most clearly.