I know, I haven't been showing you progress photos. Oh well, now it is finished.
Tiebele NIghts by Terry Dryden is now finished.
I made a few changes. I decided I didn't care for the yellow/gold parts, so I changed them to the salmon color. Since the background of the center diamond was painted yellow, I stitched it with 071 #4 Kreinik, kind of a copper/black blend (this same color is used elsewhere but it is #12), in a 4-way Continental. The yellow still shows through, but not so much.
I used the brown/black overdye for the border.
Thanks to Terry's generosity, I had plenty of thread for everything, even though I used a lot more than intended of some of the threads. I did have to replace the bugle beads though because I wanted to do them all in one color rather than in 2 shades. Fortunately, I had what I needed in stash.
Now I'm caught up from Seminar and back where I was before!