Sunday, March 9, 2014

Mad Landscape FINISHED

It's finished!  The latest Mad Miters experiment, Mad Landscape, is finished.  It was an interesting experiment, I enjoyed stitching it, but it isn't quite as spectacular as I would have wished!!
For those of you who know Mad Miters, this particular nightmare has 24 centers!  It uses the basic zigzag pattern and I'm glad I stuck to that - any other pattern would have been impossible to keep track of.
I haven't decided if I will frame it or just put it in my portfolio.  If I do frame it, I'll certainly post a photo for you.

3 comments:

The Chilly Hollow Needlepoint Adventure said...

Personally, I love it! I am also glad you stitched it instead of me. That way lies madness....

Sara Leigh said...

I love it too! I love the watercolor, impressionistic effect. It gives me something to aspire to.

D1-D2 said...

I like it as well. If you didn't know it was canvas, you would think it was a piece of fabric with ripples. It feels alive.