Sunday, November 16, 2014

Diamond Delight III, Progress 1

It's been quite awhile since I started this.  There are a gazillion pulled eyelets and that is very slow going for me.  I can only put in a thread or 2 before my hands start to hurt.  I finally got the outer row of them done, and quickly put in the next row - Waffles.  Then, oh no!  more pulled eyelets.  Well, at least this is a shorter row!  Debbie wanted all the eyelets done first, but that is too much counting for me, so I'm jumping around in the directions to work the rows consecutively.  I have just barely started the next rows after the eyelets, there are 3 rows like this, so I'll be working on them along with the eyelets.  I like the colors and, for once, I haven't changed them!

2 comments:

Sara Leigh said...

This is very pretty! I know what you mean about only pulling a few eyelets (and similar stitches) before your hands hurt. Ugh. You're stitching is beautiful!

CynthiaC said...

I feel your pain, I hate doing eyelets on canvas! If you widen the center hole a bunch to break the sizing it goes a bit easier.