DebBee's Designs "Diamond Delight III". Started last summer or fall.
It took me forever to complete all the eyelets, but once that was done it has moved along nicely. Originally I did not plan to change any of the threads/colors, but that hasn't quite worked out!
The stitch that was supposed to be in the center didn't work for me. So I changed it, but used the called for thread. I plan to put a jewel or beads of some sort in the center of it.
Then the Sprats Heads that fill the box out to the rust color. Well, I had the proper thread, but I hated it. The color didn't work for me and it was rayon and that didn't work for me either. So I changed it to a Kreinik braid and now I like it. Now to get those corners done!