Wednesday, November 23, 2016

I'm Baaack

Did you think I would never post again?
Well, the remodel is mostly done. A few oddball items are hanging out there, but everything is fully functional and beautiful.
My hand is still stiff and I can't stitch as much as I used to, but I am stitching again.
I can't show you what I'm stitching on quite yet, but in the meantime...

I've had a few things framed.
This piece is a really old one, stitched in the 80s, that I recently had reframed. It sure did rejuvenate it!  I love it all over again!




4 comments:

The Chilly Hollow Needlepoint Adventure said...

Welcome back! This looks very nice. It's like having your hair done--it refreshes the look, doesn't it?

Sara Leigh said...

Nice to see you again! I love this piece! Did you design it?

LIZ said...

Thanks. Yes Sara-Leigh, I did design Bricks. It was a project I did as my final for an art class. It passed and was included in the student art exhibit. The inspiration was a black & white photo in a magazine of a crazy brick wall.

Sara Leigh said...

Excellent!