Saturday, February 25, 2017

Bag Ladies FINISHED

Bag Ladies is finished!  Happy dance!  I started this just a little over a year ago.  But, there were weeks & months when I didn't work on it at all.
I'm very pleased with this.  You can't see the fuzziness in the photo!  But the Center cat (KC) is very fuzzy, as is the white tail (upper right), and Ragdoll (Sweet Pea) at the upper left.
I used lots of angora and fuzzy stuff and brushed like crazy.
For the whiskers, I used an upholstery thread in a slightly off white (white was too stark and didn't look right).  I do have a stash of real whiskers, but they are too thick for these little guys! 

4 comments:

Sara Leigh said...

I adore this! You did such a nice job.

Jan said...

Absolutely adorable!!

geeky Heather said...

Congratulations, they are WONDERFUL!!

molly said...


I can almost hear them purring. Beautiful work....