Friday, August 4, 2017

Lazy Days of Summer

Stitching happens, but oh so slowly!  Four projects in the works, but I never seem to make enough progress to bother photographing and posting!  Maybe this weekend!

Besides the WIPs , I'm also working on that needlepoint patchwork cushion I talked about, last year I guess?  I'll try to get a pic this weekend. I have all the sashing pieces cut and the needlepoint pieces trimmed. Today I started sewing a few together.  I learned that I need to check the measurements AGAIN before actually sewing. Grrrrrr.

Also working on a couple of new designs that I hope to get up on my website before summer ends.

I hope you are all more productive than I've been!

2 comments:

Sara Leigh said...

I haven't stitched in what feels like weeks. At least nothing that amounted to much.

Goofin' Off Around the Block said...

We've had so many things going on this summer, I've been making slow progress, also. I look forward to seeing your pictures and designs when you've got them ready. Have a great weekend! Andrea