Wednesday, January 10, 2018

Holiday Wreath progress

1-10-2018
12-31-2017

Picture problem solved.  Computer won't take the memory disk anymore, but we can load directly from the camera.  I had forgotten that!!  Anyway, above pics show where it was when I last posted and where it is today.  I'm doing the bow in Criss Cross Hungarian in 2 shades of red Petite Very Velvet, without the shading shown in the directions.  By the weekend I should have the bow finished.  Then the packages have to be "decorated".  


(Blog wouldn't let me type next to the pictures today!  Guess you can't fix everything at once!!)

4 comments:

Brenda's Needlepoint Studio said...

Like what you're doing with the bow--may do something similar and not do those long stitches as designed.

RobinG said...

tHIS IS BEAUTIFUL. I've looked at this so many times ... I suspect it's time I simply bought it. I'm looking forward to seeing how you finish it. Robin in Indiana

Melitastitches4fun said...

Very nice bow idea! Looks great!!

Unknown said...

I’ve always wanted to do one of these. So cheery. Looks like fun.