Thursday, January 15, 2009

Happy Birthday to me!

I have not been getting much stitching done this past week or so. Among other things, I had a fabulous birthday! Among my birthday treasures are 3 patterns given to me by my husband. Jean Hilton's
"Whisper", and two DebBee's Designs: "Hot Stuff!" and "BlackMagic".

I am trying to get some things kitted up so they are ready to go when the mood strikes. I have several all packaged up, including "Whisper", "Atrium" which is a Rainbow Gallery design by Joan Lohr, the outer border for Ro Pace's Log Cabin Sampler, and a new bargello project which hopefully will become a class model. These in addition to WIPs already nagging at me! Sometimes I question my sanity!

1 comment:

Possibilities, Etc. said...

Don't worry about your sanity - I lost mine a long time ago, and do not miss it a bit. I look forward to seeing these new things in progress!