Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Boink Sections 10 & 11


Last night I completed two more sections of BoInk. I think the colors are good, although I might end up filling in the blank sections with off white. I'll decide later after I get some of the surrounding squares done. This is a fun project. I'm not quite going with the plan since I got a late start. I have the advantage of knowing what the whole thing looks like now, well all except one square. So it isn't a true mystery project for me. That's OK, for me this particular piece is working out much better I think than if I'd done it as each square was presented.

2 comments:

Front Range Stitcher said...

This is a fabulous project. I love the colors and especially how everything appears outlined. You have done a fantastic job. I saw it nearly completed at a local stitchy meeting and it is a treasure.

omashee aka Barb said...

Liz, are you doint this in NP? Ooh! I love your color choices!