Friday, January 1, 2010

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

I wish all of you a happy, prosperous and stitch-filled 2010!

Can you believe we are already a full decade into the 21st Century? And can you believe the amazing technological progress the needlework community has made? Ten years ago I'd never heard of a Blog, did they exist then? Or Face Book or Twitter? Or books on my phone for easy reference? It just goes on and on. I love it all!

In case you have been wondering, I will not be offering any new patterns on my Blog. I am working on getting my website up & running by early February. At that time, I will offer several new patterns, both needlepoint and Bargello. This will be very exciting for me and I hope for all my faithful followers! So stay tuned, keep checking here for further news.

In the meantime, I will try to keep you up-to-date on my stitching progress. As you know, I have multiple projects going at once!

Happy New Year!

4 comments:

The Chilly Hollow Needlepoint Adventure said...

Time flies when we are having fun, Liz. Can't wait for your website to appear. Good luck getting it all together. I know it is a ton of work!

NCPat said...

Happy New Year, Liz! Do keep us posted on the website, as I am looking forward to seeing all the great designs!

Possibilities, Etc. said...

I'm looking forward to more "LIZ" for sure!

Front Range Stitcher said...

Faithful Fan here wishing you a Happy New Year! I'm waiting patiently for your website's debut!