Monday, October 11, 2010

Mystery Retreat Project Progress #9


I worked on the Mystery Retreat Project yesterday, almost all day. I spent quite a lot of time trying to decide how I want to arrange the colors. The pattern has darker shades than I want, plus the green & lavendar are scattered all around the section. There are 9 distinct areas in this section and I have decided to concentrate the colors in each section. So that, some will be all green & ecru, some will be all Lavendar & ecru and only a couple will have all 3 colors. And I am mostly using the lightest or next to lightest shades.

Soooo, I have now totally finished the 2 lower left sections. The upper right section is almost finished, I'll probably do that one next week. I hope that this will go faster now that I have made some decisions about it!

No comments: