Saturday, December 25, 2010

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Merry Christmas to all my loyal followers and to you Blog Surfers out there who happen by!

Sorry I haven't posted anything lately!  We are in Reno for the holidays and I started out the "vacation" by being sick.  Now I am feeling better, but DH has the bug.  Some vacation!  The critters are fine & happy though, cats are beginning to tease dog and play chase.

We are making a quick trip to San Francisco tomorrow to see the Impressionist exhibit at the deYoung Museum.  That should be fun - we haven't been to SF in years.

I haven't done nearly as much stitching as I thought I would.  I had planned on this being kind of a Stitching Vacation, but it sure hasn't turned out that way!  I'll try to get a picture or 2 to show you next week.  But some of what I'm working on is "secret" and I can't show you.

I hope you are all having a wonderful stitchy Holiday!

No comments: