Saturday, December 18, 2010

Stitch of the Month 2010 FINISHED

Hurray!  2010's SOTM is finished!  I put the last bead on this week.  I didn't do all the beads because way back when I had erroneously put metallic where the beads were supposed to go, and I like it that way.
The beads I used are Mill HIll Magnifica Glass Beads, copper #10075 and 2 dye lots of #10089 - one of them is very silver and the other is more of a light gold.  These colors all worked perfectly with the Ombre I had used.
My finished size turned out to be 8-1/4" x 8-1/2".  I don't know yet what I'm going to do with this, but if I want it to be Square, I'll have to add some to 2 sides.
Anyway it is all done & I"m so happy!

2 comments:

Sara Leigh said...

It's beautiful, Liz! Now if only I can get mine finished sometime in January. When I should have more time to stitch, supposedly, or at least that's what I choose to believe.

Anonymous said...

Nicely done! I've saved the files for this, but haven't had time to stitch it. So I've enjoyed watching yours from one month to the next.