Block 6 is Diagonal patterns. I decided I needed to block this out on graph paper first & as soon as I started with the 2nd pattern, I saw that it wanted to be kind of a woven ribbons thing. I used the same threads as for Block 5, except I switched the Neon Rays + to FyreWerks. I did the background of this block with the Wildflowers in Nobuko stitch and I really like the way it turned out. I had forgotten what a great background stitch Nobuko is!
The picture below shows the whole thing so far. After I finished Block 6 I realized that I will want to add some background to the Hilton Block, but I'll wait till later to do that.