Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Bargello Flower

Wow, here it is January of 2013.  Hard to believe!  I'm sure there was a time when I didn't think I'd live this long (chuckle)!!

We spent the holidays in Reno, as usual, and this year DH's sister and her husband joined us for the Christmas part.  It was a busy time with all of us together, along with their 2 dogs and our dog & 2 cats!  They certainly kept us entertained.  Reno was very cold and snowy.  We are back in Vegas now, where it isn't all that warm either, but sunny! 

I didn't get a great deal of stitching done during the past 3-4 weeks, but I do have a few things to report.  First up is a new Bargello.  This is my second attempt for this design, the first I labeled "New Bargello".  I am now, tentatively, calling it Bargello Flower and if all goes well there will be several more color treatments.  This one is monochromatic, in aqua, surprise!  I know you're shocked!  I've just begun the outer sections and should have it finished fairly quickly now.

Sorry for the delay in posting.  I've been trying to upload photos for days & Blogger just wouldn't cooperate!  Today I did some research & figured out how to upload while Blogger is trying to correct this issue.

No comments: