Friday, March 18, 2016

5-4-3-2-1, Progress #5

I haven't worked on this for a really, really long time!  Last weekend I got it out and stitched on it and realized I had accomplished quite a bit since the last time I showed it here.
This was intended to be a silk gauze project, but I am doing it on black 18-count canvas.  I changed all the threads, but tried to keep the colors as close as possible.  It is tedious to work on, but I think it will be really exceptional when finished.

By the way, my cataract surgery went very well.  Much better than last time.  In only a week, I am able to work on this project!

This is what it is supposed to look like:


The Chilly Hollow Needlepoint Adventure said...

I am so glad the second surgery went so well!

Sara Leigh said...

This is looking great! You'll be finished in no time, Hahahaha.

So glad to hear that the surgery went well.

geeky Heather said...

That is a really cool piece!! Glad that the surgery went well and you are able to stitch!