Monday, December 19, 2016

Christmas Littles

I have no excuses!  I just keep forgetting to post.  I have been stitching ornaments and they are almost finished.  I did some of the "finishing" today and hope to have them all done in the next day or so to photograph the next time there is a sunny day!

These designs plus a few others will become a collection of designs called Christmas Littles that will be available after the first of the year.  They are all little!  Some as small as 1.5" square.  The biggest is not quite 5"x7".  Great stash busters.

Stay tuned for publishing announcement next month!

3 comments:

Sara Leigh said...

These are great! I especially like the snowflake.

Beth in IL said...

Very cute!

The Chilly Hollow Needlepoint Adventure said...

As Beth said, very cute and a fast stitch, too!