Wednesday, February 21, 2018

River Dance Progress

River Dance is coming along nicely.  The left side is done and I'm pleased with it so far.  This picture is better than the last one, but I wasn't able to bring the color up as much as needed to be accurate. 

I'm still thinking about the right side.  Having a hard time deciding on vertical or horizontal stitches!  Vertical is much easier to shade, but horizontal would (I think) bring the right side forward, which I'd like.  I also have to decide on the colors.  The colors I had pulled are too dark.  Workin' on it....

2 comments:

Sara Leigh said...

This is lovely! I love the shinmer of the river! Can't wait to see what you're going to do on the right.

Elizabeth Clark said...

The shading is beautiful. I too love the shimmer. Looking forward to your next post.