Saturday, December 3, 2011

Color Delights - Ice


I have decided to stitch up a few small pieces to be finished as little hanging things for Xmas gifts.  Color Delights--Ice is my 3rd finish.  The first 2 are the Laura Perin Mystery and the Kitty in the Stocking (which I am keeping for myself!). I have about 6 more kitted up!

This pretty piece is 4"x4".  Naturally I changed the colors!  I used Watercolours and Waterlilies in #034, Impressions 2039, Neon Rays Plus NF62 and Watercolours 116.  This one took a little longer than some as there are a lot of Tent stitches.  Below is my finished version. 
I will show it again when it is made up - but that will not be till after Christmas.  This particular one, I was unable to find a prefinished gizmo in these colors, and I know I have just the right fabric up in my Reno house.  I'll raid that stash when we are up there over the Holidays.

No comments: