Sunday, February 12, 2012

Twister, Progress #19

Here is the next to last Progress photo for Twister!  I worked on it during the week this time as I am determined to finish it by the end of February.   Last Sunday I decided to do all the outlining for the final gray sections.  I was about half finished with that when I noticed that things were not lining up quite right, and it was getting worse with each section.  So, I stopped & studied & found I had miscounted on the very first sectioin I basted!  so, it all came out and I started over!  Thank goodness I baste!  Otherwise, I would have had to take out all the stitching.  Argh!!
So this is my progress to date. I will work on it this afternoon & evening! I expect to finish the gray and the basting for the last red sections today. Maybe I'll even get a start on stitching the reds.  DH is out of town for a few days, with dog, so I have extra stitching time!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

it is gratifying to read that someone else's bargello doesn't line up on occasion! not that i am happy your count was off, just that someone else does that too. i feel as if i am never going to get bargello right without extensive unstitching.