Thursday, July 26, 2012

BITS & PIECES

I don't have any pictures to show you yet, but will report on my adventures anyway!

I just got back from the Mystery Retreat in Portland, OR.  It was really fun, I had a great time & learned new stuff!  I hope to be able to show you pictures later on.  I stayed an extra day to do some sightseeing and wished for more time.  Portland is a terrific city!  I did manage to see the famous, spectacular rose gardens and visit the Saturday Market, which is kind of an arts & craft show/sale held every weekend. 

My Mad Miters on-line workshop through CyberPointers started this week.  I have been busily answering questions!  It will be such fun to see these projects develop.

My trunk show has been received by Rittenhouse Needlepoint in Philadelphia and will be displayed during the ANG Seminar there next month.

It is summer in Las Vegas which means HOT HOT HOT.  We have had a few thunderstorms so far this summer which do cool things down for a day or so.  (It was cool, cloudy, overcast most of my stay in Portland.  Glorius!  Even though I wasn't prepared for that & had to buy a fleece jacket!) 

No comments: