Wednesday, July 11, 2012

What have I been doing?

So far this has been a crazy busy summer!  We spent 2 weeks in Reno where we went for Jason & Monica's wedding.  The wedding was at Lake Tahoe and was very nice.

I signed up for way too many "monthly" projects.  Although I have worked on all of them, I haven't posted about all of them & I need to get that caught up so you can see what I've been working on.

Plus I am piloting Ro Pace's "Illusions", which she will be teching at Seminar this year.  I have completed one quarter and will show you that soon.  It's a very pretty piece!

Then there is all the stuff I can't show you!  I will be teaching a Correspondence Course called Bargello Techniques for ANG.  The model will be shown at Seminar in Philadelphia, but I can't show you here until after Seminar, I think.  I think registration opens in November.

I have shipped two pieces, the Diamond in a Square Mad Miters and Twisted Metal to the Seminar Exhibit.  Let me know if any of you see them there!

I will be doing a Trunk Show for Rittenhouse Needlepoint during Seminar!  I am very excited about that.  This week I will get everything printed up & packed to mail next week.

Next week I leave for Portland for this year's Mystery Retreat.  My prework is finished, but I can't show you any of that till after the Retreat.  I am looking forward to this little mini vacation.

Next I will start posting about projects with pictures!  Stay tuned!

No comments: