Friday, November 16, 2012

New Bargello Finished

The New Bargello is finished.  It is not really what I had envisioned.  Partly because I didn't remember to follow my own directions!  The "background" behind the 2 brown center sections was supposed to be in the aquas.  I was fairly far along before I looked at my chart and discovered what I had done.  So, I decided to just let it be a variation!

I will eventually stitch up several different arrangements using this design.  I think the next one will be monochromatic.  My plan is to stitch 3-4 variations and then publish the pattern.

I do not have a name for this yet.  I'm not going to try to name it till I get other variations done.

1 comment:

The Chilly Hollow Needlepoint Adventure said...

Bargello Flower. Just sayin' cause it is pretty as a desert flower.

Jane, waving from CH