Saturday, December 22, 2012

Finished Ornaments

Well, I got four of these finished.  The 5th proved to be too difficult for me and will have to be sent out to be finished and saved for next year!

The top 2 and the lower left are Laura Perin designs from her Mystery Monday Series.  The lower right is Ro Pace's Starry Night.

The top two are prefinished banners, very easy to finish.  Just stick in the needlework and then I use little strips of fuseable web to insure the edges of the fabric stay down.  The bottom two are the same deal except they are little pillows.  Bless the people who make these prefinished items!

MERRY CHRISTMAS, OR WHATEVER, TO ALL OF YOU!!

5 comments:

The Chilly Hollow Needlepoint Adventure said...

These turned out to be lovely! Nice job. I'll have to see if I can find some of these prefinished items around here....

Xine said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Xine said...

Very pretty. I love the idea of the pre-finished banners and cushions. Where do you get them?

LIZ said...

I get them from my LNS, Stitcher's Paradise in Las Vegas, NV. They are not inexpensive, but worth every penny to me!

Carolyn Jean Thompson said...

These are delightful! I love the one you gave me before! I have a new tree this year (a good quality artificial natural looking one) for special ornaments and handmade ones - like the ones you have given me...and this tree will be in the dining room as a "second tree". Merry Christmas, see you soon!