Monday, December 3, 2012

Mini Mystery November

I think this is the last Christmas ornament for this year.  This is Laura Perin's Mini Mystery Monday for November. 
I love it!  It turned out so pretty!  The photo doesn't do it justice - it is very sparkly!
I changed the colors to all greens & whites for Christmas.  I used Watercolours #066 Jade, two #5 pearl cottons, white and dark green 890, FyreWerks #F45, and a little bit of #4 Kreinik #5982 (used double). On dark green canvas.

I love the way the FyreWerks picks up the colors around it.  When worked directly on the green canvas, it turns light green.  When worked on the white it is white!  Wonderful!  That is the same thread I used on the red one on white canvas and it looks very white.

I hope to have all the ornaments "finished" by the end of the week to show you next week.



1 comment:

geeky Heather said...

That is gorgeous!!! Congrats on the finish.