The major WIP I've been working on is from the 2012 Mystery Retreat. I know, but it's not the oldest one by a long shot!
I have now completed the top section, and left and right sections. The center section is done except for the very center, where I was not successful with the stitches used in the pattern. I have to go back and do something there. I found a cabachon to go there that is the right color, but it is oval and I don't know if I can make it work.
The bottom section is nearly done. There are a couple more steps to do that involve using tulle. That's next on my list and I hope I can do it right! Or at least close..... LOL