Monday, June 14, 2010

Crystal Caves: Topaz, Progress #1


This was originally going to be called Crystal Shower, but I've changed my mind & now it is Crystal Caves: Topaz. I hope eventually to have a series of Crystal Cave Bargello designs! Anyway, this one is about half done. The metallic is the new Kreinik 1/16" Holographic Ribbon and it is soooo pretty! I love the look of this stuff! All the rest is Silk & Ivory. Yes, it looks like a regular Bargello, but if you really look, you will see that the pattern changes at least a little on every dark row! The change is more noticeable, however, on the lightest rows. I'm liking it so far!

My posts will probably be a bit erratic for the next few weeks. I will be going to Reno for the summer so I have to get packed & also get this house ready for DH to batch it for several months. In addition, we have a dance camp we will be attending every night this week! Then when I get to Reno, I'll have to UNpack and get that house liveable again. Whew! I'm already tired! LOL

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oooh! This is looking very good! How big is it? How close is it to being done? And I know there will be at least one more color too. Things to look forward to.

Possibilities, Etc. said...

Beautiful and imaginative as always. You're the best!!

Anonymous said...

My oh my ! I love this design.....I hope that it will be available for sale sometime.