Saturday, June 5, 2010

Interactive Ribbons Bargello, Finished!


Interactive Ribbons is finished! I put the last stitch in yesterday afternoon. I really like this Bargello. It sure ate up the thread for the background: it used 3 skeins plus 2 strands of the dark teal Silk & Ivory.

Before Interactive Ribbons can be published though, I want to do another one with a slightly different background. I also need a better photo! But first, I will do another new Bargello pattern called Crystal Shower. I will post about that in the next day or so.

6 comments:

Kelly said...

Love this! It looks like fun to do. Thanks for sharing.

Carolyn Jean Thompson said...

Beautiful design!

Front Range Stitcher said...

Congratulations on another inspirational and beautiful bargello design. I'm looking forward to seeing your Crystal Shower unfold.

Anonymous said...

When I saw this piece in person last month, I knew it would be a beauty! There's nothing like this in any of the stores. I bet it will be a best seller when you list it. Super finish!

Possibilities, Etc. said...

There's nothing like Liz's bargello anywhere! This is beautiful, and so original, as they all are. Please stitch a little faster - I'm anxious to see the Crystal Shower.

BFromM said...

I love this design. I will be watching for it to show up in your store!