Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Mediterranean Tile by Ro Pace



My next "just for fun" project is Mediterranean Tile by Ro Pace. I got a good start on it over the weekend. I have seen Ro Pace's original piece and it is gorgeous!

Of course I have changed the colors. Mine will be in, guess what? Shades of aqua & brown! (I know how surprised you are LOL.) I have all the threads except the rayon floss which I will pick up sometime this next week. The really fun part of this project will be that Jan Fitzpatrick of Thread Medley will be doing it at the same time. Watch us both and see these gorgeous pieces develop! Here is my progress so far:

5 comments:

Possibilities, Etc. said...

This will be good to watch - and I can guess what colors Jan will use. I'm looking forward to it!

Anonymous said...

This is going to be a lot of fun! I'll post my progress tomorrow. You know what colors I'm gong to use but it might surprise everyone else! I'm thoroughly enjoying working on something totally different to work on. So glad I got to see this piece in person too!

BFromM said...

This is going to be very fun to watch. I love the design, and both of your color choices.

Patti moore said...

How can I purchase the Mediterranean Tile pattern? I love it!

Swim Mom
Dec 2016

LIZ said...

Sorry, Patti. I have lost touch with Ro. I believe she sells her patterns through Sharon Quick. She has a face book page.