Tuesday, January 3, 2012

How I Spent My Christmas Vacation

As usual, we drove to Reno for the Christmas Holidays.  All the "kids" went with us:  Sarah dog and Sweet Pea & KC cats.  They are very good in the car for that long 8 hour drive. 

We did a LOT of socializing, going to many lunches & dinners.  Plus I got to join my old stitch group for 2 Friday Stitch & Lunch events.  The ladies in Reno get together on Friday mornings to stitch & then go to lunch together.  It was a fun time to see some of my Reno stitchy friends!

We had mostly sunny days, but COLD.  No snow, which disappointed DH greatly as he wanted to go skiing! 

I did accomplish some stitching, but not as much as I had hoped.  Following are posts about each project.

We drove back to Las Vegas on Saturday, totally ignoring New Years Eve.  In fact, we pretty much ignored New Years Day too!  However, we did take in a movie (the new Sherlock Holmes) yesterday (Monday) since that was a holiday too!

We had a great Holiday and I hope all of you did too.

No comments: