Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Scottsdale Bargello

For all intents & purposes, Scottsdale is finished.  This is another Bargello design that I will publish, eventually.

This piece is worked in Silk & Ivory and FyreWerks Soft Sheen.

Now that the stitching is finished and photographed, I will go back to this and replace the metallic centers with beads.  The beads are like cabochons, but they are really beads (with holes) that can be sewn on.  So, this pattern will have two options for finishing the centers.

I hope to have the beaded version to show you before too long.  Then this too goes in the pile to have instructions written!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I liked this one from the very start! It's just beautiful. How big is this one?

Anonymous said...

I love both Scottsdale and Metal Ribbons. You need to find someone to do your instructions for you :) I am anxious for them to be available.
Happy New Year