Monday, December 23, 2013

Puzzle Piece, Progress #4

I have been working on my Puzzle Piece, hoping to get it finished before the end of the year.  I don't think I'm going to make it, but I'm still trying.
I didn't work on it for several months and just got it out again a few weeks ago.  It is a fun project, but it does require me to make constant decisions about stitch placement, color & thread.  Sometimes I just don't have the energy for all that!
I have two bags of threads for this project - one has the threads I've used so far and the other has possibles.  More & more threads are migrating to the "used" bag!  I can't believe how many different threads I've used so far.

2 comments:

Sara Leigh said...

This is really quite lovely, Liz. I'm enjoying watching it grow.

The Chilly Hollow Needlepoint Adventure said...

I agree. The colors are beautiful. Hope you have fun stitching this into 2014! Merry Christmas....