Sunday, December 7, 2014

5-4-3-2-1... Progress 3

Note:  I am writing this up ahead of time because I know that the week this posts I will be in the midst of box world, having just moved into our new house!  

I made quite a bit of progress on this piece, but it is slow going!  Those little squares are only 5 stitches square and there are soooo many color changes.  I have figured out a bit of a system and now work on 2-3 rows of squares at a time so I can get more of a color done at a time without the counting getting out of hand!  I think it is kind of cool looking!!

Thanks for your patience.  This is the last post I could set up in advance, so it may be a couple weeks before there's another one!

3 comments:

The Chilly Hollow Needlepoint Adventure said...

Good luck with the move! Remember, you don't have to get it all unpacked at once!

Beth in IL said...

Love it when you post. Hope the move goes smoothly.

Anonymous said...

I guess I have been out of the loop. Have you moved to Sparks?