Friday, May 29, 2015

Diamond Delight III - Progress 2

DebBee's Designs "Diamond Delight III".  Started last summer or fall.  
It took me forever to complete all the eyelets, but once that was done it has moved along nicely.  Originally I did not plan to change any of the threads/colors, but that hasn't quite worked out!  
The stitch that was supposed to be in the center didn't work for me.  So I changed it, but used the called for thread.  I plan to put a jewel or beads of some sort in the center of it.
Then the Sprats Heads that fill the box out to the rust color.  Well, I had the proper thread, but I hated it.  The color didn't work for me and it was rayon and that didn't work for me either.  So I changed it to a Kreinik braid and now I like it.  Now to get those corners done!

No comments: