Friday, February 19, 2016

Seasonal Geometrics

This design was an ANG Archives Project--Seasonal Geometrics, Autumn Palette Geometric by Debbie Stiehler. I've had this print-out for a long time and don't remember why or where!  Of course.

Anyway, it is the next to the last of the smalls that I'm doing.
I have changed this quite a bit.  It was supposed to be a 5" square and I only wanted a 4" square, so I left off most of the borders and added just a small Scotch stitch border to get it right at 4".  I also changed the colors completely and added Kreinik.  This uses the same colors as one of my other smalls and I will have them finished as a standup with one on each side.  

Sending smalls off to the finisher next week.  The next small I do will be one of my Bargellos and will be framed.

No comments: