Sunday, February 5, 2017

18th Century Sampler, Progress #2

Lately I have worked on the 18th Century Sampler a bit. 
Since the last time you saw it I have stitched several borders, the one on the bottom is not quite finished.

I may decide that this is almost done.  I'm not enjoying it as much as I thought I would.  I could add another row of squares.  Or I could just throw a border around it and be done.  That's what I'll probably do.

Then I'll have to decide how to finish it, and should it be horizontal or vertical?



3 comments:

Brenda M. Côté said...

Love the colorway. Also, the change in colors on the acorns is a great idea. Sorry you're not enjoying it that much. I hope to get mine finished some day.

Pee Dee said...

Hi liz... Need am email address for you, or please email me at p.davis479@gmail.com. interested in a pattern for my mum, but contact page and PayPal not working.

Pee Dee said...

Hi liz... Need am email address for you, or please email me at p.davis479@gmail.com. interested in a pattern for my mum, but contact page and PayPal not working.