Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Vacation Goodies



These are the 2 patterns I bought in Victoria, BC, at the Button & Needlework Boutique. You can visit this shop at www.buttonedup.com to see how nice it is and even order online.
The first pattern is by Sue Coleman of the Stitching Studio and is a darling pattern of a seal and her pup with a NW Indian design in the background. This piece was worked up and displayed as a model in the shop. It is so cute & couldn't resist it!
The other is a booklet containing 3 charted NW Indian designs. These would stitch up beautifully. Maybe I'll try to put them all in one long piece? If I live long enough!

Tomorrow we drive to Las Vegas. I hope I have remembered all the stitching things I will need there this winter! If not, the LNS is a good one!

1 comment:

NCPat said...

What great patterns! Have a safe trip!