Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas Suzy Q !!


Merry Christmas every one! I hope you are all having a wonderful day full of love & stitchy stuff!

I have been working on another Ro Pace design - Suzy Q. Ro will be teaching this piece at the ANG Seminar in Columbus next year. It is a little smaller and easier than the other Ro Pace projects I have done, but very pretty and fun nonetheless! The canvas is ecru glitter. As usual, I have changed all the colors. Ro's are purples & blues. Mine is a soft green (yes, green! not aqua!) and brown. I just finished the center sections last night. There are still 2 bands around it and some filling work to be done. I think it is coming along nicely.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I saw Suzy Q at seminar. Your color change is interesting. I look forward to seeing your progress