Thursday, September 8, 2011

Mad Miters, Finished

Here is the completed Aqua/Silver Mad Miters.  I had a lot of fun stitching this model and really like it!  Confession time:  I actually stitched this some time ago but couldn't show it to you until the ANG CyberPointers Chapter announced the workshop.  It is listed now on their website along with other upcoming workshops.  They are announcing workshops quite far ahead now so that you can plan your time & expenses!  Registration for Mad Miters doesn't begin until April 2012.
I will have more models to show you later on!  This is only one of many possibilities for this class.

4 comments:

The Chilly Hollow Needlepoint Adventure said...

Terrific! This will make a great class for ANG. Congratulations, Liz!

BFromM said...

I am so excited that this is going to be a Cyberpointers class. I'm already planning my colors and threads!

Rinda Just said...

Liz,

I volunteered to be the class angel or the class secretary for Mad Miters. I'm looking forward to your colorway ideas, and might ask you for guidance in creating a colorway of my own.

LIZ said...

Thanks Rinda, I'll need all the help I can get! I'll be glad to help with your color choices.