Friday, September 2, 2011

Malachite Maze Progress #4

I have been working on Malachite Maze even though I haven't shown it to you for awhile.  It is a fun project! 
However, Sunday night the fun stopped when I discovered I had made a counting error in the narrow band around the left side of the center section!  I was stitching away on the Bargello & realized that I was ONE THREAD short at the bottom!  I considered a "redesign" but decided against it as that one thread off will throw off the whole rest of the piece!  So, I took out the bad part & will redo it as soon as I get another chance to work on it.

No comments: